Children...

I don't want them to grow up too quickly and miss what being young and carefree is all about.
I want them to enjoy it all. But being their mom, I want to be part of their enjoyment too...So far so good.
My other children- the Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Thanks!

     I just want to thank my new and only Followers (so far) as it means a great deal to me  to have someone reading what I have to say. Even if it is only a rambling of thoughts! You girls are great. It's a real buzz to have a look and see someone new visiting me.
                                 Happy Wednesday ladies.
  Expat Mom, thanks for the comment, I have hit the web and am searching out new agent contenders already. 
x

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! And keep goping woth Wolf Hall it is brilliant...hope she'll do a sequel!

    ReplyDelete