Children...

I don't want them to grow up too quickly and miss what being young and carefree is all about.
I want them to enjoy it all. But being their mom, I want to be part of their enjoyment too...So far so good.
My other children- the Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers

Monday 17 May 2010

Rejection blues

   I have had another rejection from an agent for my children's story so decided to revamp my blog page to make myself feel better. I cleaned out the fridge too but that wasn't nearly as satisfying as the new blog page. 


  So, time to finish up with the A list of agents and start considering the B list.  Might have to go cyber and make an e-book or something. Some friends are starting up a company to do just that and have approached me to use my book as a demo so to speak. Not sure about it yet...




  Back to the quiet corner to write, research and reflect.

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up! Did they say anything at all? Sometimes if they advise you where else to send it, it means that it has promise but it's just not for their market. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete