Children...

I don't want them to grow up too quickly and miss what being young and carefree is all about.
I want them to enjoy it all. But being their mom, I want to be part of their enjoyment too...So far so good.
My other children- the Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers

Sunday 16 May 2010

I'm sure that summer will be here soon. I have such fond memories of last year and can't wait to down load all the photos of this summer even though I haven't even taken them yet!


All year I look back over the summer before; my children, the beach, the sun, surf and sand and just bask in it. The summer photos are like my SAD lamp, (I think that's what it's called) the one you can sit under for 10 minutes a day or what ever and it picks you up. 


Seeing this photo of my son and little nephew from last summer gives me the warm and fuzzies that life is good and will be some more. The biggest and the smallest can be a team in this world. This was a walk on a beach in Cape Cod and it was a great summer. 


What do you do when you need a pick up? Is there a favorite photo that just brings you back to a great moment or time? 


Our two new hens are very smart girls now and not only have they figured out the in door for the hen house, but they have found the nesting box and are laying eggs for me already. They still peak at my shoes and try to eat my rings but I'm not asking for miracles, just eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment