Children...

I don't want them to grow up too quickly and miss what being young and carefree is all about.
I want them to enjoy it all. But being their mom, I want to be part of their enjoyment too...So far so good.
My other children- the Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers

Wednesday 21 September 2011

A Lovely Night Out

The Rooster and I have been trying to spend some quality time with the Chicks. Easier said then done. They are busier then we are! Being a final GCSE and A level year, they are snowed under already with work. Rooster and I just want them to know we're there for them. 


Rooster left work early and went and watched a rugby game that the boy was in while I took my Chick up to Cambridge for the Cambridge movie premier of I Don't Know How She Does It by Allison Pearson at The Odeon. We were invited to the cocktail party before hand and had Allison sign our books then joined the guests for the movie. She spoke to the audience for a few minutes and was very entertaining and a pleasure to listen to. We both enjoyed the movie and there were more then enough references  to the real workings of a working mom to amuse both of us. Though I don't have a high powered job like the Kate Reddy character, I could still relate to what she and some of the other mom characters go through!


 Juggling, juggling, juggling is the answer.


My little real chickens have finally started laying eggs! Little eggs but beggers can't be choosers. What good girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment