Children...

I don't want them to grow up too quickly and miss what being young and carefree is all about.
I want them to enjoy it all. But being their mom, I want to be part of their enjoyment too...So far so good.
My other children- the Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Strike 3

It could be an interesting day today- 
I managed to spill a whole bag of white sugar while reaching for the cranberries to put on my cereal this morning. 
I knew it was going to fall and knew it had a huge hole in the bag as I was the idiot who put it there (then didn't re bag it).
It just poured out into the utensil drawer, into the toaster and all over the counter. Strike 1


I thought I would be a good mother and change all the sheets on the beds for the chicks. I usually get them to at least strip the beds first. So, while remaking young Roosters bed, I stood on the really nice light blue flannel fitted bed sheet and put my foot right threw it. I have a little foot UK4/US6 but it seemed to make a really big hole. Now I have more dog sheets, yah. Strike 2


It's only 11:48 and I am doomed this morning. I don't dare turn on the vacuum as I will probably blow something up. If you don't hear from me in a while, it was the house!


Have a nice day...

1 comment: