Children...

I don't want them to grow up too quickly and miss what being young and carefree is all about.
I want them to enjoy it all. But being their mom, I want to be part of their enjoyment too...So far so good.
My other children- the Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers

Wednesday 22 September 2010

A smile

A smile is what you get when everyone is having a great time.


A smile is what you get when there is no TV or Internet and only each other to play with no matter what your age.


A smile is what you get when family is together.


The cousins, young and a bit older the lower down the totem pole you get.


It makes me smile. I with they could be happy like this all the time.


Thank you Stickyfingers.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous photo, can see why it makes you smile!

    LCM x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photo. They will cherish this when they are all older. So nice to have cousins, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete