Children...

I don't want them to grow up too quickly and miss what being young and carefree is all about.
I want them to enjoy it all. But being their mom, I want to be part of their enjoyment too...So far so good.
My other children- the Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers

Sunday 16 January 2011

Help! I have Sunday Brain

I have Sunday afternoon Brain.


I have been sick all week with a virus that's only major symptom is a permanent headache. I have had a dull ache in the head for 6 days now and it is making me brain dead. Reading and writing have been very difficult and painkillers have been useless. 


This afternoon I felt better and decided to have a session on the computer to catch up with blogging life and I was SO PLEASED to see that I was awarded a Stylish Award from http://jollyoldengland.blogspot.com but I can't remember or my brain isn't working still, how to access it to my page. And thank goodness for spell check because I had about 9 mistakes just so far!


So as soon as I sort out how to link in and add the gadget, I will get on with the criteria of the award.


If there is anyone who would like to help my Sunday brain with this, what I am sure is a, simple task, all help is welcome xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for calling by and leaving a lovely comment on my blog...I am sorry to find you feeling so unwell, the same virus is here too and I have oldest and youngest at home with it. I can't offer any help with getting the blog award onto your post, I have never mastered the art of downloading them. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I got one too

    I have Monday brain I'm afraid.... and a sore throat but don't you just right click on the award in jolly's site and save it to your pictures, then add it as a picture to your blog post? That's what I'm doing..... eventually!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou- I have an Apple and can't right click on lap tops I think. Sounds like a good idea and will try that! thanks

    ReplyDelete