Children...

I don't want them to grow up too quickly and miss what being young and carefree is all about.
I want them to enjoy it all. But being their mom, I want to be part of their enjoyment too...So far so good.
My other children- the Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers

Tuesday 13 May 2008


It's like a really bad movie that I just want to walk out of, when I see so much death on television. 
I know I can change the channel but it doesn't change the fact that thousands of lives have been so tragically lost.
Knowing that so many children have died is heart wrenching.
 I think what is almost worse is that so many parents have probably died as well.
 Families separated by death.
Some days I don't even want to let my own children out of my sight.
 I feel torn when they want to go off and do something on their own.
Who knows what I'll be like when they want to go off and travel to distant lands! 
I'll probably be a wreck. 
Then who will take care of the chickens!
Everyday life takes on a new meaning in a country that can be devastated by nature.  
Thank goodness jolly ol' England has a pretty low natural disaster index. 
A bit of wind and rain now and again seems to keep us busy enough.
Two eggs today-but I don't know who is laying the second egg. 
All four of them are so happy to see me when I go out and visit them. 'Buurrrr'
It's nice to have such a simple puzzle to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment